BG Electrical is passionate about product innovation, and we invest in R&D to ensure our products meet the needs of an ever changing market. Our USB socket is testament to this commitment to our new product development program.
Our USB charging socket was developed to "free up" wall sockets of the growing demand for device charging by providing USB charging on a standard double socket plate. The USB sockets were developed to fit in 25mm wall boxes for ease of installation and with 'Smart' USB charging. The sockets are designed to the latest British Standards and approved to the highest quality level by ASTA.
- Charges iPad, iPod, tablets, mobiles, cameras & more
- 2 x type A USB sockets - 2.1A total output, 5V
- 10 finishes available
- Smart USB - Standby mode when device is fully charged
- Auto detects USB device & adjust charging pattern to suit
- Protects the device in the event of an overload
Quality & Reliability
With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation for quality and reliability.
- The number one goal of our continuous product development and improvement programs is to meet market and customer needs, both of the end user and installer. Our innovative products are designed with customer feedback and ‘quality designed in’.
- Our production facility boasts over 40 research & development, product packaging and tooling engineers, ensuring time to market development is minimised.
- BG is proud to offer a 30 year guarantee on its Nexus white moulded range of wiring accessories.
- All products are manufactured to the latest British Standards, and all the companies sites (both UK distribution and manufacturing) operate a BSI approved ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality management system.
- Our range of wiring accessories have been tested and approved by ASTA and proudly wear the diamond mark - a sign of quality
- To ensure production quality and performance reliability all products are full type tested regularly in our on-site laboratory housing the latest test equipment. All products are subject to pre-shipment quality control inspections.