We care about your business and individual needs, from technical assistance to total customer service. To support the aesthetic creations of interior designers and different commercial and domestic purposes, BG offers a range of product options and helpful resources to match your project needs.
Quality and Reliability
With over 80 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation for quality and reliability
We believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance in all of our manufacturing and other business activities
BG Electrical are confident in the quality of our workmanship and materials. We are therefore proud to offer a substantial guarantee on all products. Find out more
BG offers a range of contrasting grey finishes accessories to enable compliance with the current Building Regulations Part M
To support construction waste requirements, BG is able to supply products for agreed projects with minimal packaging waste
BG's flexible manufacturing approach allows us to offer a wider range of options that are not listed in this web
As well as offering a wide choice of premium finishes, BG offers bespoke and custom finishes to fit any project needs. Evolve, Nexus Metal, and Flatplate Screwed and Screwless.
Quality and Reliability
With over 80 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation for quality and reliability.
- The number one goal of our continuous product development and improvement programs is to meet market and customer needs, both of the end user and installer.
- Our innovative products are designed with customer feedback and ‘quality designed in’.
- Our production facility boasts over 40 research & development, product packaging and tooling engineers, ensuring time to market development is minimised.
- All products are manufactured to the latest British Standards, and all the company’s sites (both UK distribution and manufacturing) operate a BSI approved ISO 9001:2015 accredited quality management system.
- Our range of wiring accessories have been tested and approved by ASTA and proudly wear the diamond mark – a sign of quality.
- To ensure production quality and performance reliability all products are full type tested regularly in our on-site laboratory housing the latest test equipment. All products are subject to pre-shipment quality control inspections.
To this end it is our policy to source and manufacture products which comply with the following EU directives (where applicable) to ensure that our environment is protected:
- Directive 2011/65/EU – RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Directive 2006/121/EC – REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals)
In addition, we will ensure that all products sold are disposed of in a responsible manner. To facilitate this, Luceco plc carries a valid registration with a notified service provider for compliance with the
Directive 2002/96/EC – WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
Luceco plc will endeavour to communicate these policies to all members of staff with the express purpose of assisting in the procurement and sourcing of raw materials, sourcing of finished goods, and disposal of company waste. Our manufacturing site has gained ISO 14001:2004 approval for its environmental management system.
We continually aim to reduce our environmental impact from both products and activities. We are always looking for new methods and materials to provide environmentally friendly solutions.